Why choosing BL1200
The power of the BL1200 jet allows you to remove leaves, grass or other material from large areas, working efficiently even with large amounts of leaves and when the ground is wet.
It can also be used to remove fresh snow from plants and paths.
In agriculture the BL1200 is used to pick olives and shell fruit such as chestnuts or hazelnuts, to pile up the product fallen from the plant and remove leaves from the nets.
It is also appreciated by beekeepers, who use it to remove bees from the hives during honey extraction.
The BL1200 is equipped with a powerful 5 HP two-stroke Cifarelli engine that develops a volume of air up to 1.620 m3/h at high speed.
Ergonomics is a key factor for machines that are carried on the shoulder and, like all our products, the BL1200 has been carefully designed in this respect:
- very low vibrations;
- optimal distribution of the weight of the machine on the shoulders;
- control handle that can be adjusted without tools to work comfortably in any situation;
- curved backrest with wide and soft cushion;
- system for fastening and positioning the shoulder straps designed to reduce operator fatigue;
- silencer and fan designed for better acoustic comfort;
- telescopic hose that can easily be adjusted in length, which adapts to different work requirements and to the operator’s height.
The BL1200 is a machine designed for professional use and therefore guarantees high reliability and durability:
- the professional carburettor is suitable for intensive use;
- the large air intake filter ensures excellent performance even in dusty environments;
- the nylon fuel tank is impact-resistant and fuel-proof.
To make maintenance easier under any condition, the BL1200 has a simplified disassembly layout and the head of the bolts is unified; this way, almost all the components can be dismantled with a single spanner.
We make it entirely in Italy and can thus guarantee the constant availability of spare parts.